As part of Bronto’s Engineering team, the Product Manager will be a core member of our Durham, NC office and will play a key role in our continued growth.
Bronto Software provides a best of breed E-commerce marketing application which is consistently recommended by more than 9 out of 10 Bronto Customers, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to promote continued success.
Over the past 4 years Bronto has successfully launched regional offices in London, Sydney, and in 2015 we have branched out into New York and LA. This has provided our team opportunities to take on increasing responsibilities as we continue to grow.
As part of Bronto’s Engineering team, the SR Product Manager will play a key role in the transition to our continued growth.
Bronto Software is seeking an energetic Product Manager to execute on its product initiatives. Wouldn’t you love to have a critical role in the planning and execution of Bronto’s next generation features and applications? In this role you will use your excellent analytical, planning, and critical thinking skills to gather requirements, perform competitive analysis, and create application designs powering Bronto’s growing suite of marketing SaaS applications.
In this opportunity you will:
- Identify, analyze and prioritize new features
- Help design intuitive, elegant user interfaces that prove Bronto is the #1 provider of advanced on-line marketing functionality while still being easy to use
- Work with our ALL-STAR engineering team and clients to refine and iterate on your ideas
- Participate in developing and coordinating feature / release schedules
- Assist the marketing team with customer communication, our customer advisory board, and other pre and post-launch initiatives
- Strive to design the perfect solution, but love to release and iterate to reach that goal
5 + years of Product Management experience at a software or SAAS company
- Geek Cred: CS or similar degree so you can talk to our engineers about PHP, Java, distributed computing, APIs, and the like without needing a translator. You may not be a programmer but you have to be able to play one on TV. Without a script. If you’ve worked in a SaaS environment, so much the better.
- Problem Solver: Love to figure out complex problems and constantly think about how to make processes more efficient
- Design Skills: While Bronto has dedicated user interface engineers, you will be expected to contribute heavily to ensuring the usability and appeal of any new features or applications.
- Customer Empathy: You’re spending much of your time working on highly technical product design, but you also recognize that you’re designing for a non-techie audience.
- Communication Capability: You’ll be spending quality time with clients, partners and prospects.
- Velocity Is Appealing: Rapid release cycles (weeks, not months) excite, not terrify you.
- Work out of our fun, comfortable Durham, NC HQ
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, We are now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce focused companies. Bronto Software is consistently recognized for our products and services.
- Clear Vision of our purpose and mission
- Great Location on American Tobacco Campus
- Triangle Business Journal “Best Places to Work” five-time-winner
- All Brontos are given company time to volunteer at area non-profits
- Active Lifestyle with subsidized Y membership and wellness events
- Free beverages, snacks, and planned social activities
LIVE OUR VALUES – TRANSPARENT, APPROACHABLE, PASSIONATE.
To see the Bronto life through words, photos and videos, visit http://blogs.bronto.com/brontonation