Bronto Software provides a best of breed E-commerce marketing application which is consistently recommended by more than 9 out of 10 Bronto Customers, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to promote continued success.
Over the past 4 years Bronto has successfully launched regional offices in London, Sydney, and in 2015 we have branched out into New York and LA. This has provided our team opportunities to take on increasing responsibilities as we continue to grow.
The Bronto Front-end team is tasked with building the user interface for Bronto’s award-winning marketing automation software. Bronto’s application is renowned for its power and ease of use, and as a member of our Front-end development team, you will help deliver the next-generation of our marketing automation products. The team is responsible for setting standards for design, implementing UI-level code, and working with the Bronto Design team to build effective UI/UX of our SaaS offerings.
- Provide solutions that meet customer needs and work across multiple platforms (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari)
- Work closely with our Product Management and Software Engineering Teams to understand business and technical requirements.
- Plan and schedule work to meet aggressive targets.
- Provide mentoring and support to team members in industry best practices.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, agile team environment.
- Contributing to UI/UX innovation at Bronto.
- 5+ years’ experience developing data-intensive web apps/UI
- Experience working on SaaS based applications
- Strong CS background (OOP should not be foreign to you)
- Proven experience building efficient, cross browser, user-friendly web interfaces
- Good understanding of web services / technology (HTTP, REST, AJAX, and JSON)
- Familiarity with latest tools and frameworks (React, ES2015/ES6, Backbone, Grunt, LESS)
- Server side PHP (ZF2) and Node.js experience a plus
- Obsessive about all things related to development
- An eye for elegant UI
- Clear Vision of our purpose and mission
- Great Location on American Tobacco Campus
- Triangle Business Journal “Best Places to Work” five-time-winner
- All Brontos are given company time to volunteer at area non-profits
- Active Lifestyle with subsidized Y membership and wellness events
- Free beverages, snacks, and planned social activities
LIVE OUR VALUES – TRANSPARENT, APPROACHABLE, PASSIONATE.
To see the Bronto life through words, photos and videos, visit http://blogs.bronto.com/brontonation