As part of Bronto’s Sales team, the Senior Account Manager will play a key role in our continued growth helping us manage, retain and expand our key client relationships. This individual will be the primary point of contact and drive all business aspects of our top client relationships, as well as driving technical initiatives within the account. They will be a trusted advisor within their client accounts, leveraging their extensive eCommerce and marketing knowledge to help customers increase their marketing sophistication and drive revenue through Bronto solutions.
We are seeking professionals with experience developing and maintaining enterprise-level relationships, who are outgoing, articulate and enjoy relationship building. Your ability to manage critical customer accounts while exceeding account expansion goals will be essential in continuing Bronto’s growth and facilitating positive change. A high comfort level presenting directly to executives will be key to success in this role.
- Maintain clear understanding of client marketing plans and objectives, technology environment and organizational structure
- Establish and strengthen relationships at multiple levels within client organization up to CEO
- Regularly visit clients, spending approximately 30-40% of time customer-facing
- Negotiate and close all client renewals, upsell and cross-sell contracts for their named accounts
- Leverage eCommerce knowledge and background to assist clients in increasing revenue through Bronto solutions, services, and by recommending relevant partner solutions
- Create and execute Success Plans for each named client account and drive key business and technical objectives
- Establish and maintain high retention rates and high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations and by being the primary escalation point and internal advocate for client issues
- Coordinate and drive internal engagements across Bronto’s technical, business, and executive departments on behalf of customer
- Meet or exceed net churn and account expansion sales goals
- Manage 20-40 key accounts
- BS degree or higher, required
- 7+ years of Account Management experience managing enterprise-level client relationships
- Relationship and presentation skills at CxO level, as well as across client landscape
- Technical acumen with web-based software as a service (SaaS)
- eCommerce/Online Retail preferred
- Consistent record of exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor, poise and appearance
- Project Management experience highly desired
- Knowledge with one or more of the following: MS Office, NetSuite, MS Powerpoint, LinkedIn, Jigsaw
- Formal sales training such as Target Account Selling, Miller-Heiman a plus
- Ability to travel – up to 25%
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
- Ability to work out of our Durham office
- No employment agencies please!
We provide a best of breed E-commerce marketing application which is consistently recommended by more than 9 out of 10 Bronto Customers, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to promote continued success.
Over the past 4 years Bronto has successfully launched regional offices in London, Sydney, LA (Santa Monica) and New York. This provides our team opportunities to take on increasing responsibility as we continue to grow.
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, We are now now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce focused companies. Bronto Software is consistently recognized for our products and services.
- Clear Vision of our purpose and mission
- Great Location
- Triangle Business Journal Best Places to Work in five-time-winner
- All Brontos are given company time to volunteer at area non-profits
LIVE OUR VALUES – TRANSPARENT, APPROACHABLE, PASSIONATE.
To see the Bronto life through words, photos and videos, visit http://brontonation.com