As part of Bronto’s Client Services team, the Professional Services Project Manager will have the opportunity to work in our new Santa Monica office supporting West Coast customers and play a key role in our continued growth.
Bronto Software provides a best of breed E-commerce marketing application which is consistently recommended by more than 9 out of 10 Bronto Customers, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to promote continued success.
Over the past 4 years Bronto has successfully launched regional offices in London, Sydney, and now we are branching out into New York and LA. This provides our team opportunities to take on increasing responsibility as we continue to grow.
As a Bronto Professional Services Project Manager, you will play a critical role in the success of new customers by leading their onboarding to the Bronto Marketing Platform during the first 30 to 90 days of their Bronto relationship. The Professional Services Project Manager is the customer liaison focused on ensuring customers migrate quickly and efficiently to Bronto with the goal of high customer satisfaction and retention. Project Managers also oversee key integration services to ensure client success. We are looking for passionate, high energy project managers who can manage customer relationships in a SaaS environment.
– Demonstrate proficiency in the Bronto Marketing Platform, Bronto Integrations and Bronto Professional Service offerings
– Create and manage ongoing relationships with clients through their early use of the Bronto Marketing Platform and during other key integrations/projects
– Listen to the needs of new customers and apply this knowledge to solve business challenges and help drive customer success
– Communicate customer needs internally and collaborate effectively with other parts of the organization to ensure customer success
– Create custom project plans and manage customer implementations by applying Bronto launch methodologies across all customer projects
– Manage new customer communications and share status updates with internal and external stakeholders
– Simultaneously manage many concurrent small to midsize projects
– Identify opportunities to upsell additional products and services
– Work cross functionally to transition and handoff customers to Account Management at the end of the professional services engagement
– Occasionally deliver platform trainings and assist client with overall Bronto usage.
– Stay up-to-date on Bronto platform changes/new features
– Track all activities in PSA tool and document all client interactions
– Tackle ad hoc initiatives/projects
- BS/BA degree
- 2+ years project management experience
- Previous customer service experience dealing directly with external customers and managing customer relationships
- Relevant product knowledge and experience with technology and web-based software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications
- Project management and interpersonal communication abilities
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadline
- High technical aptitude and attention to detail
- Strong interest in eCommerce and the user experience
- Must exhibit core competencies of customer focus, initiative, productivity and quality
- Willingness to work flexible hours for west coast & international customer meetings
- Willingness to travel up to 20% of time for customer meetings
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to increase revenue through email, mobile and social campaigns. Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, Bronto is now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce-focused companies. Bronto Software is consistently recognized for its outstanding products and services.
Clear Vision of our purpose and mission
All Brontos are given company time to volunteer at area non-profits
Located in a WeWork Office, just 10 minutes away from Santa Monica Pier and Beach.
Less than 2 blocks away from the Metro Expo light-rail line
LIVE OUR VALUES – TRANSPARENT, APPROACHABLE, PASSIONATE.
To see the Bronto life through words, photos and videos, visit http://blogs.bronto.com/brontonation