As part of Bronto’s Engineering team, the Front-End Engineer will be a core member of our Durham, NC office and will play a key role in our continued growth.
Bronto Software provides a best of breed E-commerce marketing application which is consistently recommended by more than 9 out of 10 Bronto Customers, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to promote continued success.
Over the past 4 years Bronto has successfully launched regional offices in London, Sydney, and in 2015 we have branched out into New York and LA. This has provided our team opportunities to take on increasing responsibilities as we continue to grow.
As part of Bronto’s Engineering team, the Front-end Engineer will play a key role in the transition of our continued growth.
Do you have an eye for elegant UI? Does a bad user experience drive you crazy? Bronto Engineering is looking for a passionate Front-End Engineer to join our team. The Front-End team is responsible for rapidly delivering new product offerings and driving product innovation. We strive to create a high-quality and consistent user experience across our platform.
- Work closely with Product Management to understand business and technical requirements of new offerings
- Work with senior engineers to create and maintain design standards
- Work with various engineering teams to drive platform innovation
- Create and maintain feature-based unit and integration tests
- Review the development work of other engineers
- Investigate and resolve product issues
- Excellent communication and time-management skills
- Experience with one or more server-side language is preferred (We use PHP)
- Passion for creating high-quality systems following best practices
- Eagerness to learn and work outside of your comfort zone
- Sense of humor a must, ping-pong skills encouraged, coffee addiction optional
- Include examples of your work when applying.
- Located out of our Durham, NC office
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, We are now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce focused companies. Bronto Software is consistently recognized for our products and services.
- Clear Vision of our purpose and mission
- Great Location on American Tobacco Campus
- Triangle Business Journal “Best Places to Work” five-time-winner
- All Brontos are given company time to volunteer at area non-profits
- Active Lifestyle with subsidized Y membership and wellness events
- Free beverages, snacks, and planned social activities
LIVE OUR VALUES – TRANSPARENT, APPROACHABLE, PASSIONATE.
To see the Bronto life through words, photos and videos, visit http://blogs.bronto.com/brontonation