Are you a wordsmithing genius? Do you flourish when part of a highly collaborative, supportive team? Would you thrive in a fun, friendly environment? We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative and talented Content Marketing Editor to become a member of our Marketing team.
As a member of the Content Marketing team, the Content Marketing Editor will work collaboratively with Bronto marketing, sales and product management teams to position us as the authority on commerce marketing. The Content Marketing Editor will be responsible for crafting a variety of content, including presentations, advertorials, advertisements, abstracts, briefing documents, awards submissions, bylines, blogs and social media. He/she will monitor activity, report on results and develop recommendations for further improvement.
- 3-5 years of experience writing marketing content preferred.
- Ability to convert technical information into layman-friendly prose.
- Must be a self-starter, able to produce with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, on deadline.
- Highly skilled journalist/writer who writes clear, concise and grammatically correct copy in a timely fashion.
- Must be highly organized, flexible, deadline- and detail-oriented.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Ability to adjust tone and language based on medium, target audience and product.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Degree in English, journalism, communications or a related field.
**Please submit writing samples or links to samples with your resume.**