As part of Bronto’s Sales team, the Account Manager III will play a key role in our continued growth.
We provide a best of breed E-commerce marketing application which is consistently recommended by more than 9 out of 10 Bronto Customers, an integrated sales and marketing engine and the training and investment to promote continued success.
Over the past 4 years Bronto has successfully launched regional offices in London, Sydney, Los Angeles and now New York. This provides our team opportunities to take on increasing responsibility as we continue to grow.
The Account Manager III will be the primary point of contact and drive all business aspects of a number of our client relationships as well as driving key initiatives within the account. This individual will be a trusted advisor within their client accounts, helping customers effectively use the application, increase their marketing sophistication and drive revenue through the Bronto Marketing Platform. We are seeking professionals who are outgoing, articulate and enjoy relationship building at all levels within an organization.
- Maintain clear understanding of client marketing plans and objectives, technology environment and organizational structure
- Establish and strengthen relationships at multiple levels within client organizations
- Negotiate and close all client renewals, upsell and cross-sell contracts for their accounts
- Assist clients in increasing revenue through Bronto solutions and services, and by recommending relevant partner solutions
- Establish and maintain high retention rates and high level of customer satisfaction by exceeding customer expectations and by being the primary escalation point and internal advocate for client issues
- Coordinate and drive internal engagements across Bronto’s technical, business, and executive departments on behalf of customer
- BA or BS degree required
- 5 or more years of Account Management experience
- Contract negotiation experience required
- Relationship development skills at multiple levels within a client organization
- Knowledge of web-based software as a service (SaaS), eCommerce/Online Retail preferred
- Excellent oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor, poise and appearance
- Proficiency with MS Office, CRM, GoToMeeting/Webex, and Linkedin desired
- Formal sales training such as Target Account Selling, Miller-Heiman a plus
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
- Ability to work out of our Durham office
- No employment agencies please!
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, We are now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce focused companies. Bronto Software is consistently recognized for our products and services.
Clear Vision of our purpose and mission
Opportunity for growth and success in an ambitious, friendly and fun environment
All Brontos are given company time to volunteer at area non-profits
Very competitive employee benefits package
Free beverages, snacks, and planned social activities
LIVE OUR VALUES – TRANSPARENT, APPROACHABLE, PASSIONATE.
To see the Bronto life through words, photos and videos, visit http://blogs.bronto.com/brontonation