Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, Bronto is now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading platform for integrated email, mobile and social marketing.
As part of Bronto’s Sales team, the Account Development Representative will play a key role in the transition to this next mission.
Bronto Software is seeking an Account Development Representative to join our growing team. Bronto will provide training, a heavy investment in Marketing and an opportunity to grow your career in sales – you need to provide the hard work and qualifying skills to win new business to join our growing list of clients. You must be energetic, enthusiastic, and highly motivated as the Account Development Representative will be the first point of contact for all sales prospects.
You will be responsible for engaging prospective customers via phone daily, handling all inbound inquiries generated from Marketing activities, providing first-hand feedback and recommendation on marketing efforts based on experiences with customers and prospects and assisting with the growth of our sales pipeline through lead generation and inside sales activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 0-2 years of experience in sales, or telemarketing
- Strong phone and interpersonal skills
- High energy level, fast-paced personality
- Motivated by goal attainment and performance measurement
- Proficiency with the Internet, MS Office, CRM applications
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
- Ability to work out of our Durham, NC HQ
- No agencies please!
Bronto Software provides a cloud-based marketing platform for retailers to drive revenue through their email, mobile and social campaigns. Building upon consistent growth since its founding in 2002, We are now in the midst of a period of fast-paced growth as it expands its mission beyond email to become the leading marketing platform for retailers and other commerce focused companies. Bronto Software is consistently recognized for our products and services.
- Clear Vision of our purpose and mission
- Great Location on American Tobacco Campus
- Triangle Business Journal Best Places to Work five-time-winner
- All Brontos are given company time to volunteer at area non-profits
- Active Lifestyle with subsidized Y membership and wellness events
- Free beverages, snacks, and planned social activities
LIVE OUR VALUES – TRANSPARENT, APPROACHABLE, PASSIONATE.
To see the Bronto life through words, photos and videos, visit http://blogs.bronto.com/brontonation